Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Be Strong

"Wait for the LORD be strong and take heart, and wait for the LORD"
Psalm 27 v 14

Where the LORD is there is always light.

"YOU O LORD keep my lamp burning my GOD turns my darkness into light.."
Psalm 18 v 28

Even though you may feel hopelessly ensnared in your crises, the LORD, will save you from all your distress and anxiety.

"from six calamities HE will rescue you, in seven no harm will befall you.."
Job 5 v 19

The LORD is your refuge a place you can flee to in times of danger and where you can find safety and rest.

"HE is my GOD in whom I trust, HE is your refuge and trust and fortress..."
Psalm 91 v 2

YOU are my strength and Saviour and my refuge, I will not give into despair.

Thank you O LORD that I can find refuge in YOU. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment