Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Manifest your desires

The desires that I have can only manifest - in the way and manner that I choose

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

The desires that we have in life are unique, and known only to us - unless we choose to share or express them with others.

Such is the freedom afforded to us in life that, what we truly desire always originates from within, and can never be forced upon us by another.

In the sanctity of all that you personally and truly desire, you are not just given the opportunity in your life, to express your desires - in the manner that you choose - but the capability to also turn what you desire into reality.

Remember, the desires that you have can only manifest in the way and manner that you choose.

As such it is up to you to not just translate; define; and choose; the best way in your life to achieve this - but to remain empowered by your choice and your ability to do so.

Allow your desires to be realized today, in the understanding that you have the capability to help them manifest.

Let your choices be wise and your actions swift; so your heart desires will not just be expressed and fulfilled - but will truly manifest just how you wanted them to.

To your Inspiration & Success have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

~ Eleesha ~ Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations

1 comment:

  1. I love your inspirations. I read them daily. I will post one on Monday...on my blog. Waiting for the right one, and the right Monday. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete