Saturday, June 4, 2011

What can u do today?

How can I spend this day thinking about what I should have done? Surely that would be a waste of time - for that time has already passed.Instead, let me rather look forward to what I can do today - for this is more of a challenge

~ by Eleesha Author of - The Soul Whisperer

When our lives do not go according to plan, we cannot help wishing that we had done things differently.

This sense of regret can sometimes stay with us - even though these events and situations have long since passed.

Let us no longer waste our time with such thoughts and rather turn them towards the new challenges that are also being presented to us - today.

To your Inspiration & Success have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

~ Eleesha ~Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations

1 comment:

  1. You opened my eyes and soul with this messaage.. i have been living with regrets and wasting so much of my time wishing I could undo what has been done.. It's time to let go. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete