Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shed old habits

I must be willing to let go of all things that do not serve me well. For this is the only way to move forward - towards all that I desire

~ by Eleesha
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

Let go of all things that, until now, you know have not served you will in your life.

Use today to shed those old habits, old trains of thought and limited thinking and beliefs - that you may have adopted along the way.

Feel renewed and refreshed today, with thoughts that will serve you well, and allow you to move forward in your life easily. Towards all that you desire and more.

To your Inspiration & Success have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

~ Eleesha ~Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about this...if something is not uplifting you, strengthening you, and challenging you... Time to move on...thanks I enjoyed reading this! -Christina (Random Blonde)

    ReplyDelete