Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Prayer
Almighty GOD and loving Father, every day we surrounded by uncertainty about many things, our health, work, family, finances, the future and even our relationship with YOU. - Thank you that YOUR Holy Spirit came to teach us to say ''I know for certain that JESUS lives!'' That HE redeemed me and and made me HIS child: that , in HIS hands, I am safe, for time and Eternity. - LORD, you alone know how doubt still festers how my trust in GOD is often tested and how dearly I want to believe like the faith heroes of old. - Thank you for coming to the aid of the weak in faith time and again. Thank you that I can seek refuge in YOU to receive the power of faith. - LORD take my hand before I stumble, so that I like Peter, may say in faith, ''My LORD My GOD'' - I thank you for all the means of grace that YOU place at my disposal to strengthen my faith. Thank you for being the same merciful GOD, today and for eternity, I pray in the name of JESUS CHRIST, with thanksgiving. Amen Taken from Solly Ozrovech
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment