Monday, January 3, 2011

Become who you want to be

I am coming into my own. I am becoming who I want to be. For this is the day - I have chosen to do so

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

Are you becoming who you truly want to be?

What is it that is driving you in your life, is it your work or your personal goals and desires?

I have found that people are happiest when they are fulfilling their own goals and desires and becoming who, they want to be.

Use today to decide whether or not this is you.

If not, then try to make today your day - to choose who you - truly want to be.

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment