Thursday, January 13, 2011

A prayer

'Before they call, I will answer.

Isaiah 65:24

Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, but a lot of rewards. Let's continue praying for one another.

This awesome prayer takes less than a minute.

Heavenly Father,

I ask you to bless my friends reading this.

I ask YOU to minister to their spirit.

Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.

Where there is self doubting, release a renewed confidence to work through them.

Where there is tiredness or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding, guidance, and strength.

Where there is fear, reveal our love and release to them Your courage..

Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise up leaders and friends to support and encourage them.

I ask You to do these things in Jesus' name.

Amen

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment