Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Be expectant and joyful

I am expectant and I am joyful at what each new day will bring.

My expectancy will create the good I am expecting - and my joy will create more in my life that I can be joyful about.

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

We cannot always wake up feeling joyful and expectant about what lies ahead in our day - but whenever you are able to do so, remember the benefits that these feelings will bring.

Try to be expectant and joyful today. Allow your expectancy to help create
the good that you are expecting in your life, and allow the joy that you feel to invite more joy into your life - the results can be astounding.

To your Inspiration & Success have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

~ Eleesha ; Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations

No comments:

Post a Comment