Thursday, March 3, 2011

Validate all you want

I must be willing to validate all that I want of myself - before I can expect validation - from others

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

Most of us spend our lives looking for validation from someone else, but
never, from ourselves. If it is not our parents; then it is our peers; if it is not our families; then its our friends.

We only feel worthy, if we can get the thumbs up or be given a sense of
validation, from someone else.

Today, be willing to give yourself the validation, you deserve.

If you can do so, within your own eyes, then there is no need to place too much emphasis on receiving, or expecting validation - from others.

To your Inspiration & Success have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

~ Eleesha ~
"Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment