Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Miracles through Prayer

''Praise be to the LORD, for HE has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield: my heart trusts in HIM and I am helped. my heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to HIM in song.''
Ps. 28 v 6-7

GOD can still perform miracles, everytime there is healing, answered prayer, GOD has performed a small miracle.

Everytime we experience peace in our hearts after a time of tension and suffering, when our grief becomes bearable or is converted to rejoicing gladness, then a miracle has occurred.

The evidence that GOD hears our prayers is overwhelming, lives have been transformed, sick people have been healed, broken human relationships have been restored, many people have experienced that GOD answers prayer.

Hand your problems over to GOD today and wait on HIM in faith. If there is something you have to do, do it without delay.

Do not be overwhelmed by despair in your extreme distress.

At the right time and in the right way GOD will answer your prayers and you will be astounded by the results.

My GOD and FATHER, I know that YOU are powerful and that YOU can do far more than I can pray or think of, because YOU are the Almighty. Let this truth guide me from day to day. I pray this in the Name of JESUS and with thanksgiving.
Amen

Source: Solly Ozrovech

No comments:

Post a Comment