Saturday, August 27, 2011

Be all you are able to be

I am contemplating the consequences of my inability to change - all that I am able to.

This thought has made me realize that I have within me, the ability to change all things in my life that I want to - it is just all up to me.

~ by Eleesha
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

At times, we get stuck in our thoughts; our routines; and viewpoints.

We suddenly find that we become inflexible when dealing with others, and because of what we have become, we refuse to either accept; change; or to create a change - within ourselves.

If what I am describing has become you, then you need to contemplate the consequences of your inability to change.

Willingly accept today that this position, which you have entrenched yourself in, does not serve you well and you will need to look to all that is within you, to discover the ability to change all that you have become.

It does not matter when, just that you now realize that it is all up to you - and no one else.

To your Inspiration & Success have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

~ Eleesha ~Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"

No comments:

Post a Comment