Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Star that shines brightly

"It is like a star that shines 
so brightly amidst the darkness 
that envelopes me.  It is my life 
force, which I am proud to own 
- and I know can never be 
extinguished."


~ by Eleesha, 
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

The energy life force that is you; your soul; and the essence of all your being, shines so brightly from within and as a part of the whole Universe.  Its power is equal to, and more than, the power and strength of any star.  

Today, amidst all the darkness that surrounds and envelopes you, I ask that you look inwards toward this powerful life force that is already housed within you.  

In appreciation of all that it is connected to, I ask that you embrace its presence with pride.  In the pure strength and empowerment of knowing, that unlike a star, it can never be extinguished and will continue to live on - for an eternity.



To your Inspiration & Success, have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

Inspirational Author ~ Eleesha

~ 
Eleesha ~ "Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"

No comments:

Post a Comment