"I want to go beyond all that I think I can be. By looking beyond all that I presently believe."
~ by Eleesha, Author of - The Soul WhispererOur life's journey will always be, whatever we choose or want it to be. For we will each have our own hopes; dreams; thoughts; or aspirations; allowing our lives to unfold in a manner that will be either pleasing, or displeasing.
If lack or limitation is envisaged by you, it can become your reality - because you were able to envision it - in the first place.
A life experience of lack or limitation therefore, does not stem from what is lacking in the abundance of life; but rather in our own inability to envision a life beyond, all that we presently believe - we cannot have.
Today, may you continue to move forward in life and beyond all that you presently perceive you can be. Where you are no longer limited by what you believe you cannot have; but rather endowed with all that you envisage - you can have.
This way, not only will your life remain rewarding; exciting; and challenging - but it will be lived just exactly how life was meant to be.
To your Inspiration & Success, have an Inspiring Day!♫¨*•.¸♥

~ Eleesha ~ "Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"
Author of - The Soul Whisperer ~ A unique blend of original, life transforming, inspirational affirmations for your Soul ~
|
No comments:
Post a Comment