Sunday, August 7, 2011

Face your fears

"Whatever seems daunting to 
me, I must face, with boundless 
energy.  For it is how I face my 
challenges, not the challenges 
themselves that challenge me 
to become - the person I 
was meant to be."


~ by Eleesha, 
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

The boundless energy expended by you to either, experience the joy that you feel or the fear that you dread - is one of the same; it is just being applied differently by you, to suit different circumstances.
  
With this understanding, it makes sense that you should now begin to utilize this pure raw energy source from within you; and apply it in your life in a way that will come to assist your progression through life - rather than hinder it.

Today, in the appreciation of all the boundless energy, that is you. I ask that you be willing to fearlessly face up to all that seems daunting or challenging, in your life.

Remember, it is the manner in which you will come to face or view your challenges in life - not the challenges themselves - that will enable you to utilize this energy successfully; to help you not just overcome each challenge - but challenge you to become the person that you were meant, to be.


To your Inspiration & Success, have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

Inspirational Author ~ Eleesha

~ 
Eleesha ~ "Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"

No comments:

Post a Comment