"In whatever I do I always
make sure that I make a big
or bold effort. A little effort
will not suffice - as it will
always only bring in
- a little result."
~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer
Perhaps it is true to say that we are somewhat rewarded for the efforts, big or small, that we make.
Those that put in a lot of effort into what they do, are likely to reap the rewards of their efforts, over and above the person who chooses to put in very little effort at all.
The choice is purely up to each and every individual but today, be mindful of always trying to make a bigger or bolder effort in all that you do - because the trouble with only putting in a little effort is that it will never suffice - for it will always only bring you less - or a little result.
No comments:
Post a Comment