"I come from a position of
gratitude in all that I have. For
it is from this position that I am
able to graciously summon
and replenish - what is
needed in my life."
~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer
As individuals, we are all granted both the means and opportunity throughout our lives, to express our gratitude for whatever; to whomever; or whenever - we choose.
In its purist form gratitude, whether given or received, has the amazing capability to both graciously summon and replenish those things, which we continue to expressour gratitude for.
Remember, in the full expression of your gratitude; all that is required can so easily be summoned; and all that is depleted can so easily be replenished.
Such is the summoning power, yet replenishing nature of your gratitude that, in its companionship, you are always able to become fulfilled by its free expression.
Today, may you continue to walk in the companionship of your gratitude - where your ability to give; receive; and freely express your gratitude - enables you to bothsummon and replenish - all that is required; needed; or missing; in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment