Ps. 69 v 32-33
''I will wait quietly before GOD for my hope is in HIM, HE alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I shall not be shaken. My salvation and my honor come from GOD alone. HE is my refuge a rock where no enemy can reach me.''
Ps 62 v 5-7
''O GOD, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer!
from the ends of the earth, I will cry to YOU for help for my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my refuge a fortress where enemies cannot reach me.
Let me live forever in YOUR sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of YOUR wings''
Ps. 61 v 1-4
''O my people, trust in HIM at all times. Pour out your heart to HIM for GOD is our refuge.''
Ps. 62 v 8
''YOU faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O GOD our Saviour, YOU are the hope of everyone on earth.''
Ps. 65 v 5
''I lie awake thinking of YOU meditating on YOU through the night, I think how much YOU have helped me: I sing for joy in the shadow of YOUR protecting wings, I follow close behind YOU, YOUR strong right hand holds me securely.''
''I have seen YOU in YOUR sanctuary and gazed upon YOUR power and glory. YOUR unfailing love is better to me than life itself; how I praise YOU! I will honor YOU as long as I live, lifting my hands to YOU in prayer.''
Ps. 63 v 2-4, 6-8
''YOU are my strength: I wait for YOU to rescue me, for YOU, O GOD, are my place of safety. In HIS unfailing love, my GOD will come and help me.''
Ps. 59 v 8-9
''This I know: GOD is on my side. O GOD I praise YOUR word. Yes LORD, I praise YOUR word. I trust in GOD, so why should I be afraid? what can mere mortals do to me?''
Ps. 9-11
''For YOUR unfailing love is as high as the heavens. YOUR faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Be exalted, O GOD, above the highest heavens. May YOUR GLORY SHINE OVER ALL THE EARTH.''
Ps. 57 v 10-11
It is safe to trust GOD, GOD is not a frayed rope. HE can always bear our weight - we can count on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment