Monday, May 3, 2010

I truely love you

''Yes LORD, he said, ''You know that I Love YOU''
John 21 v 15

So many of us accept things as a matter of course, like the love and regard your family has for you.

Many people think they have a right to love and respect of all family members just because they are part of a family. it is something that has to be earned!

A huge weakness in marriages is that love is never expressed. Two people just accept one another, as if part of the furniture. Something very precious is lost in that marriage.

Saying ''I Love you'' and showing this through deeds, strengthens the marriage bond in a special way.

How often do we tell the LORD, I love you? it gladdens HIS heart to hear you confirm it and also strengthens your spirit and inner joy and peace.

Tell GOD in your quiet time that you love HIM and you will feel your strength and inspiration fill your spirit when HE responds to your declaration of Love.

LORD JESUS, I love you with all my heart, my mind and all my strength. I rejoice in our growing relationship of love. Amen

source: Solly Ozrovech

No comments:

Post a Comment