Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What i have learn to now



What I learned to now
.... I learned that I can LOVE...
I learned that it's okay to MEsS UP....
And it's
okay to ask for HELP!!!..
And it's okay to feel like crap...
I learned it's okay to cOmPLaiN
and wHINe to all your friends for a whole day........
I learned that
sometimes the things you want most you just can't have and the things that you look for are right in front of you.
I learned that the greatest thing about
the working world is
it isn't about the parties or the
DRiNKiNG or the Hookups ...
 
It's the
*FrIeNdShIpS*,
which means taking chances.

I learned that sometimes the things we want to forget
are the things which we most need to talk about...
I learned that
TIME and LOVE can heal all things...
I learned that just when you
think it can't get worse - it does! ....
but with the
love and support of friends - you survive...
I've learned that when you start feeling
BaD about L O S I N G touch and about those that you' lost!
They too, are feeling the
same way....
 
I learned that letters from friends are the most important things.
And that sending cards or e-mails to your
friends makes you feel better!
But, basically, I just learned
that my friends....... Both
old and new..... are very important
 to me  AND.......
without them, I wouldn't be who
I am today.....
 

So this is a THANK YOU to all of my friends including you


No comments:

Post a Comment