The problem is, we typically don't pay attention to exactly what those affirmations are saying.
Often we go through the day giving ourselves all sorts of contradictory, or even
negative messages. We may project confidence to the world around us, while our inner dialogue says... I hope this works.
I am so nervous about this. I hope I don't blow it.
Affirmations are self fulfilling prophecies.
If we say, This is never going to work... then chances are excellent it never will.
- John Assaraf
"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave
behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world, it's the beginning of a new life."
- Anon
"The Tao Te Ching says, When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. WhenI let go of what I have,
I receive what I need. Have you ever struggled to find work or love, only to find them after you have given up?
This is the paradox of letting go. Let go, in order to achieve. Letting go is God's law."
- Mary Manin Morrissey
source: JL Huie and The Daily Love

No comments:
Post a Comment