Monday, November 15, 2010

Give more than we Receive

♫˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ*♥♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ*♥ *☼

With the thanks that I am able to give. I receive more into my life - that I can be thankful for.

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

Your thanks can never be extracted forcibly from you, it can only be given from the heart.

May you be inspired today to give thanks silently, for what you have, and to share your thanks amongst as many people - as you can.

For in doing so, you invite more into your life, that you can continue to be thankful for.

♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°˚

"Creativity is... seeing something that doesn't exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and that way be a playmate with God."

- Michele Shea, painter and photographer.

♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°˚

"The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal
experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there."

- Esther Hicks

♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°˚

No comments:

Post a Comment