Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today's affirmations for women

Today's Affirmations:

I am confident
I am magical
I am fearless
I respect myself
I love myself
I achieve my dreams
I am prosperous
I am worthy
I am divine
I am loved abundantly

♫˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ*♥♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ*♥ *☼

Women are powerful, brave, beautiful beings worthy of adoration and love

♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°˚

Just being who you are in itself is magnificent!

♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°˚

I wish U purposefulness, joy, pure love, adoration, absolute self-confidence. All of it spiced with tremendous fun/laughter, peace & love to the beauty within U

♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°˚

♫♥♫♥ ♫♪SPREAD THE LOVE ♫♥ ♫♥♫♪ send this to all women you know who need encouragement today!

Remember: you are special and important to someone in this world!

Source: all the above quotes & affirmations are from the book ''Life Can Be Different'' by Yolanda Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment