If I cannot trust myself, above all else then why should others be willing to put their trust in me?
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
Most of us, find that we can easily put our faith and trust in others, yet - we have so much difficulty, putting the same sense of faith or trust - in ourselves.
Today, I hope you will be inspired to put more trust and faith, in yourself; because your self-trust will become an essential ingredient, in helping you attain many of the goals you will set.
In achieving self-trust, you will also automatically begin to earn the trust of others; who will be willing to place the same amount of trust in you that you now have - in yourself.
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"Let's commit the perfect crime... I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine"
- Anon
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable."
- Dr. Joyce Brothers
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
- Benjamin Button
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
source: Eleesha and The Daily Love

No comments:
Post a Comment