I am always willing to venture into uncharted waters, because it is here that I will find - all the treasures that I seek
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
Our willingness to go in search of our goals, and the effort we will make towards attaining them, will be solely dependent upon the choices we make,
and the deeds that we will be willing to undertake.
Such is life's ambiguous nature that our goals, are never fulfilled by sailing along simple; well known; charted waterways; but by venturing out - beyond the shores that we know so well - into unknown, and uncharted waters.
Although you will be entering uncharted waters; do so with the inner belief; guidance; and trust; that you will always be able to swim through or weather any storms - that may be coming your way.
Your ability to do so, will always ensure that you become worthy enough of not just finding your way home - but finding all the treasure that you seek.
May you be inspired today, to always be willing to venture out in your life, beyond all that you presently know - towards all that you must presently learn.
In your willingness to explore that which is unknown to you - may you ultimately come to learn all that must become known to you. So you can partake of life's abundant journey; to not just find all the treasure you are seeking - but all the treasure that is being offered to you also.
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good."
- Alan Cohen
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"What if the question is not why I am so infrequently the person I really want to
be, but why do I so infrequently want to be the person I really am?"
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, author & poet
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"Each of us possesses a creative self Claiming that is a transformational art.
When you begin to act on your creativity, what you find inside may be more valuable than what you produce for the external world. The ultimate creative act is to express what is most authentic and individual about you."
- Eileen M. Clegg, artist & author.
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
"The significant business of your life is alive and well, awaiting discovery, within
your very own soul. You and I were born to come into ourselves as complete and distinctive persons. Accepting this, we build a valuable life."
- Marsha Sinetar
♫¨*•.¸♥ ♫¸•*¨♥ ˚ˆ*☼ ˚ˆ* ∞♫♪☼*˚°•..•°
source: Eleesha and The Daily Love

No comments:
Post a Comment