Let the miracle of Christmas live in our hearts as we go about our everyday life.
Grant reconcilliation and peace among men.
Purify our Spirits of all hatred and bitterness.
Grant us happiness in families and the strengthening of bonds.
Goodwill among friends.
Glory to GOD in the Highest!
I said a Christmas prayer 4 u beause the season's near I didn't ask 4 riches but 4 gifts so much more dear.
I asked 4 joyful gatherings With ur family all around & 4 carols 2 inspire u With their old familiar sound.
I asked 4 quiet moments In ur heart on Christmas morn 4 a special time 2 celebrate The Savior who was born.
I asked 4 friends 2 send their best That u might know they care.
I asked 4 peace & luv & hope and I know GOD heard my prayer.
Have a wonderful christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment