I am special. Let that special part of me shine and reflect upon others - so that they will know that they - are special too.
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
You are, without doubt, a very special person. How do I know this? It is simple - because there is only one of you - that exists.
Although some people do not find this knowledge to be of any significance or value, I believe that understanding this, is an essential part of your being.
Even more importantly, it is the acceptance and understanding of this
knowledge, which makes you even more unique.
Allow your uniqueness to shine through today and reflect upon all others that you come into contact with - so that they will come to know and feel that they - are special, too.
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.
- Albert Einstein
Dreamthisday.com

No comments:
Post a Comment