Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Embrace Challenges

As I embrace new challenges today, I embrace all the challenges that lie ahead. For I am growing and learning - with each new day

~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer

The thing about challenges is that some of us like them, and some of us dont.

But regardless of the way you feel about them, I believe that they are an essential part to assisting us with our growth and learning.

With this thought, I want you to remain inspired and to embrace all the personal challenges that lie ahead of you today.
"The journey is the reward."

-Chinese Proverb

"Success is not a place at which one arrives but rather the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey."

- Alex Noble, author.

"We're not on our journey to save the world but to save ourselves. But in doing
that you save the world. The influence of a vital person vitalizes."

- Joseph Campbell

"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of
the world you knew before.

Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."

- Erich Fromm

source: eleesha and TheDailyLove

No comments:

Post a Comment