I said a Christmas prayer for you because the season's near.
I didn't ask for riches But for gifts so much more dear.
I asked for joyful gatherings With your family all around & for carols to inspire you with their old familiar sound.
I asked for quiet moments In ur heart on Christmas morn for a special time to celebrate The Savior who was born.
I asked for friends to send their best that u might know they care I asked for peace & luv & hope & I know GOD heard my prayer.
Have a wonderful christmas
A Xmas Wish
Let the miracle of Christmas live in our hearts as we go about our everyday life.
Grant reconcilliation and peace among men.
Purify our Spirits of all hatred and bitterness.
Grant us happiness in families and the strengthening of bonds.
Goodwill among friends.
Glory to GOD in the Highest!

No comments:
Post a Comment