In realizing the gifts that I was born with, I automatically realize that by sharing them, I am gifting a part of myself - for all humanity to share.
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
What have you been gifted with?
What is it that you do in such a special way that strangers comment on or friends tell you - it is something that you have a gift for?
If you are utilizing what has been gifted to you, then you are already sharing it. If not, then may you be inspired today to think about sharing that special gift that you have, with others.
Not only will you be sharing it, but in a unique way, you will be gifting a part of yourself for all humanity to share also.
~ Eleesha, Author of The Soul Whisperer
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨♫ ☼ ♥ ♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨♫♫ ☼ ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment