Saturday, July 24, 2010

GOD's strength is within us

''My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness''

2 Cor. 12 v 9

Three times, Paul begged for the thorn to be removed, but all GOD gave him was the words of our verse above.

Paul was a man of dynamic action, who set Christians in motion everywhere.

Paul felt he was weak ''for when I am weak, then I am strong''

2 Cor. 12 v 10

by this he meant, when I Paul am weak in my own strength, I am trusting the strength of GOD that is in me.

HIS power strengthens me, enables me to do what HE asks of me, filled with energy & enthusiam to do HIS will.

Does that tell you something about the times when you doubt yourself? And feel weak in HIS glorious service.

I praise & thank you, LORD my GOD, for roviding so wonderfully for the needs of the weak people and filling them with YOUR strength. Always keep me aware of my weakness and of YOUR omnipotence.

''admitting our weakness, is the first step towards regaining our strength''

Thomas Kempis

source: Solly Ozrovech

No comments:

Post a Comment