Saturday, July 17, 2010

Is GOD unjust?

''What then shall we say? Is GOD unjust? Not at all! For HE says to Moses, ''I will have mercy on whom i have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion,'' It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on GOD's mercy''

Romans 9 v 14-16

Children of GOD do not need to try and understand HIM, we only need to LOVE and OBEY HIM.

We have been chosen to called to love HIM, glorify HIM and serve and obey HIM.

Sometimes GOD enters our lives like a hurricane , or in a form we have never seen before or in sounds we have never heard before.

Sometimes we may feel GOD has placed us, as reasonable creatures in an unreasonable world.

We don't understand everything, because we are insignificant human beings.

We dare not forget or eliminate distance between GOD and ourselves.

We are human and moral HE is divine and Eternal.

We have a need for love, GOD is gladdened by love and is love, we must learn to understand, GOD understands perfectly.

We look for reasons, GOD is above reasons, we feel battered by stormy winds, GOD creates the winds and controls there intensity.

But, GOD is fair in everything, HE loves us with an eternal love and holds us safely in HIS hands.

Eternal GOD who is love, in humble submission, I accept YOUR love as YOU give it to me. I praise and thank you for it.

''GOD is not an idea or a definition that is imprinted on our memories. GOD is a presence that we accept in our hearts.''

Louis Eveley

source: Solly Ozrovech

No comments:

Post a Comment