Save me from the Thomas syndrome that requires feeling and seeing in order to believe.
I so want to see and confess the invisible.
''My LORD and my GOD!''
Help me to safeguard HOPE undamaged in my heart, the hope that all the noble ideals of my heart will be realized, that I grow Spiritually to maturity, in love, knowledge and truth, so that i will be able to distinguish the things that really matter.
Keep a spirit of optomism burning in my heart. Help me to distinguish and express love, O LORD.
I so want to be able to say honestly, ''LORD, you know everything, YOU know that I love YOU!''
Help me to love my neighbours as myself, sincerely and unselfishly with a love that breaks down all barriers, and to make reconcilliation a practical reality.
I beg this in the name of GOD, my FATHER and CHRIST JESUS my saviour, through the work of the Holy Spirit.
Amen
source: Solly Ozrovech

No comments:
Post a Comment