Monday, October 3, 2011

Believe in yourself

"I remain undaunted in the 
belief and determination that 
I have for myself.  For in both 
things - I find the will of  my 
soul being expressed
daily."


~ by Eleesha, 
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

Regardless of where you wish to go in your life you should always try to remain undaunted by all that you may encounter. 

Continue to maintain a deep sense of belief and determination in yourself - as you attempt to achieve all your aims and objectives.

For it is within both these expressions that you find the will of your soul to also be truly expressed.

Thus ensuring that your aims and objectives are harmoniously achieved each and every day.




To your Inspiration & Success, have an Inspiring Day!♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

Inspirational Author ~ Eleesha

~ 
Eleesha ~ "Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"


Author of - The Soul Whisperer
~ A unique blend of original, life transforming, inspirational affirmations for your Soul ~

No comments:

Post a Comment