"It is without fear that I
walk towards the unknown.
For I am guided only by my
inner will and voice - along
side which - I have
no fear."
~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer
Our ability to walk towards the unknown either with enthusiasm or disdain will be dependent upon the fearlessness that we are able to feel, when doing so.
For some the unknown may be extremely daunting; whilst others may revel in undertaking such a challenge.
For those of us who feel daunted by such a step, may you come to walk fearlessly towards the unknown in the strength and knowledge that you are always guided.
Not just by the will and determination that will carry you towards what is unknown - but by the inner voice that will always walk alongside you.
With this understanding today, may you walk without fear or hesitation towards all that is unknown - so you may grow and blossom into all that you should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment