Thursday, October 6, 2011

Create all you wish

"I am only entitled to 
those things in my life - 
which I believe I am 
entitled
 to."


~ by Eleesha, 
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

Wanting something to come into your life will not always be enough - to actually make it come into your life.  


There are so many other factors that will be required of you to create the process from within - to create all that you wish to attain in your life.

Today, may you also consider that the receipt of all things will be dependent upon your ability to also believe in your worthiness of receiving all that you feel - you are entitled to.



To your Inspiration & Success, have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

Inspirational Author ~ Eleesha

~ 
Eleesha ~ "Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"


Author of - The Soul Whisperer
~ A unique blend of original, life transforming, inspirational affirmations for your Soul ~


No comments:

Post a Comment