"I have laid to waste all
questionable feelings about
my ability to go for what I want.
Now I can move on in the
direction I wish to go
- easily without
question."
~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer
Sometimes in life we ask too many questions because we become consumed with rationalizing and reasoning about everything we wish to do.
When you become too analytical or questionable about everything that you do, you begin to destroy the spontaneity and primal instinct that has already been gifted to you - to enable you to act upon your instinct.
Such analysis will either become a blessing or a curse, because your inability to act upon your intuition, by trusting what you feel inside, will slowly begin to diminish through lack of use and you will eventually become too reliant upon the questioning mind.
Once you have decided what you want to do with your life, then go for it without too much discussion; hesitation; questioning; or analysis. Providing this is truly what you want then, by all means it will be the right thing to do and you will naturally become guided in your life towards its achievement.
Today, embrace your primal instincts and intuition so that you can begin to move forward in your life, towards those things that you are truly meant to be doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment