Sunday, October 30, 2011

We are not perfect

"I cannot be seen 
to be 
righteous, for I am 
not perfect.  I can only do 
what is right - in the way 
and manner that 
I see fit."


~ by Eleesha, 
Author of - The Soul Whisperer

The more that we will come to live amongst humanity the more that we will come to realize that we are all far from being perfect.  

For what would be the purpose of undertaking such a long journey in life, if we were already perfect and how would our life experiences be best served if this was always the case?

Today, may you embrace this understanding with the humility that it is being offered.  No one is perfect or righteous enough to be bestowed such an honor amongst humanity.  


We are all equal and we can only do what is right in our lives, in the way and manner that we see fit.


To your Inspiration & Success, have an Inspiring Day!
♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨

Inspirational Author ~ Eleesha

~ 
Eleesha ~ "Transforming Lives by Sharing Inspiration & Soul Affirmations"

.

Author of - The Soul Whisperer
~ A unique blend of original, life transforming, inspirational affirmations for your Soul ~


No comments:

Post a Comment