"In the face of those that
know me so well, it seems
that I have so little to offer. But
it is knowing myself well that
I realize - I have so much
more to offer."
~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer
At times, we have so much to offer in our lives but, due to a lack of confidence we are unable to show others all that we are.
This is also possible if you are amongst those who know you well, but are still led to believe by your modesty, that you have very little to offer.
Today, it is time to let everyone know that you are far more than what others think - or are able to see in you.
Let all that you are; be expressed in the way that you now choose to live your life. So others may come to truly know you, and to realize that you have so much more to offer in life - than they originally thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment