Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fight for your family

''Then as I looked over the situation. I called together the leaders and the people and said to them; 'Dont be afraid of the enemy! Remember the LORD, who is great and glorious and fight for your friends, families and yojr homes!' ''
Nem. 4 v 14

Today the walls are crumbling around our homes and families. The stastics of divorce, abuse and dysfunction extremely high!

Nehemiah came back from Persia to a broken down city of Jesusalem, said lets rebuild this city, everybody helped, facing opposition, mocking & ridicule
Neh 2 v 19

But Nehemia was conscious of ''the gracious hand of GOD upon him, insisted that the GOD of Heaven will help us succeed.''
Neh. 2 v 17 - 20

Marriage and family have always been apart of GOD's plan
Gen. 2 v 24

We need to be 'Nehemiah's' and fight for our families.

Disscuss problems you face with the church or trusted friend and prayer groups.

Society will no doubt mock and ridicule the institution of Marriage as GOD ordained it. Know however, that 'the gracious hand of GOD' will be upon us, will help us to succeed in building lasting marriages!

''Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. I've promised it once and i'll promise it again. I will obey your wonderful laws. I have suffered much, O LORD, restore my life once again, just as YOU promised. LORD accept my grateful thanks and teach me YOUR laws.
Ps. 119 v 105 - 108

(Jill Briscoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment