Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miracles through prayer

''Praise be to the LORD, for HE has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in HIM and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to HIM in Song.''
Psalm 28 v 6&7

Hand your problems over to GOD today and wait on HIM in faith, if there is something u have to do, don't delay do it. Do not be overwhelmed by despair in your extreme distress.

At the right time and in the right way GOD will answer your prayers and you will be astounded by the results.

The evidence that GOD hears our prayers is overwhelming. Miracles still occur in answer to faithful prayer, lives have been reformed, sick people healed, destrutive habits have been conquered and broken human relationships have been restored!

Many people have experience first hand that GOD answers prayer!

My GOD and FATHER, i know that you are powerful and that YOU can do far more than I can pray for or think of, because YOU are the Almighty. Let this truth guide me from day to day. i pray in JESUS's name. Amen

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a SAer who does inspirational posts at http://mocha-beans.tumblr.com
    Want to exchange links?:)

    ReplyDelete