Friday, April 16, 2010

Peace

''Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.''
John 14 v 27

True peace can only be experienced when inner tranquility and balance take hold of one's spirit. Peace arises from a heart that is in harmony with GOD and with itself. This peace cannot be obtained due to external circumstances.

GOD's peace is a gift granted to those who love HIM and who walk with HIM. It is also a reward for living according to HIS standards.

GODLY peace is not effected by external circumstances. As pressure and tension increase the peace GOD gives becomes more powerful.

If you live close to the FATHER, the peace of GOD which transcends all understanding will become a fixed part of your life.

Thank you that we may experience YOUR peace in such a practical way through our Redeemer JESUS CHRIST. Amen

source; Solly Ozrovech

No comments:

Post a Comment