They trust their wealth and boast of great riches.
Yet they cannot redeem themselves from death by paying a ransom to GOD.
Redemption does not come so easily, for no one can ever pay enough to live forever and never see the grave.
Those who are wise must finally die, just like the foolish and senseless
Leaving all their wealth behind.
The grave is their eternal home, where they will stay forever.
They may name their estates after themselves, but they leave their wealth to others.
But as for me, GOD will redeem my life. HE will snatch me from the power of death.
PSALM 49 from v 5
Your mouths are filled with wickedness and your tongue full of lies
You sit around and slander a brother - your own mother's son
While you did all this I remained silent and you thought I didnt care
But now I will rebuke you, listing all my charges against you
Repent all of you who ignore me or I will tear you apart, and no one will help you
But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honours me
If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of GOD
Psalm 50 v 19-23

No comments:
Post a Comment