Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jesus gives inner well being

''Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even a your soul is getting along well,
3 John v 2

Sometimes we feel close to GOD and other times far away. The discord in our personality causes friction in our minds and in our souls.

When HE controls your life because you have pledged your love and loyalty, u have a wholeness which results in a well balanced spirit. This is revealed in your soul and ultimately also in a healthy body.

This healing, unifying work of CHRIST can also become a reality in your life, provided that you open up your Holy Spirit.

To be inspired and congtrolled by the Holy Spirit is the secret of total well-being; in body, soul and spirit.

Then only do you become the whole, mature, balanced person that GOD intended you to be.

I worship YOU O LORD, who grants me inner healing so I can live in full measure through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and be fruitful and healthy. Amen

(Solly Ozrovech)

No comments:

Post a Comment