Isa. 26 v 3
We live in a rushed world, tasks cant be completed properly because of time restraints.
it is very hard to relax in todays fast pace, but perhaps we have to demand self-control and find there is a solution.
JESUS offered us peace that goes far beyond human understanding:
HE said ''peace i leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid''
John 14 v 27
Trust in the living CHRIST, open your heart and your life to the influence of HIS divine peace.
Hear now what JESUS would say to us in every circumstance and situation in life
''Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid''
Many things will occupy your mind and hands today. Demands will be made of you. Pressure and stress will threaten to erode your faith, causing you to lose sight of your objective in life.
When the day draws to a close, may you be able to say along wih the psalmist ''I lie down and sleep, I wake up again, because the LORD sustains me''
Psalm 3 v 5
May we rejoice in the knowledge that in HIM we possess all the greatest treasures in life - including HIS peace! Amen
source: Solly Ozrovech

No comments:
Post a Comment